Friday, February 22, 2013

Minecraft Adventures – Episode 12

Today’s episode of Minecraft Adventures definitely has some excitement. I built a nice little cottage on my farm island that I found in the last episode. I was all ready go about my business, gather my crops, tend to my animals, etc… when I notice that a Big Golem was hanging out right outside my house. The jerk doesn’t appear to be affected by the sun coming up, so I guess my only option was to try and “ask him to leave” (or kill him). Of course, that doesn’t go so well for me or my house. If you didn’t know, the Big Golem (I think is his name) absorbs surrounding blocks to build his body and then hurls blocks . . .



via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24781/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-episode-12/ CustomPCMAX, biome, die, explore, farm, golem, mine, Minecraft, mo creatures, mobs

No comments:

Post a Comment