Monday, February 25, 2013

Minecraft Adventures – Episode 13

After what was a pretty terrible run in with a Big Golem, and fixing all the holes in my house from that battle, this episode of Minecraft Adventures was meant to be a uneventful day of working with my farm and other general maintenance. Of course, the creatures in the area decided to give me a hard time. Perhaps friends of the Big Golem? Whatever it was, they managed to light me on fire and I didn’t make it to water in time. But, the sun finally rose and I was able to go about my business. Using some TNT I cleared some area for my farm shack and then I built a light house behind it. If you enjoy . . .



via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24783/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-episode-13/ CustomPCMAX, farm, fire, Minecraft, night, TNT, werewolf

No comments:

Post a Comment