Friday, March 1, 2013

Minecraft Adventures – Episode 16

In this episode of Minecraft Adventures, it is time to go home. I have been out in the wilderness searching for a village for days now (ok, maybe hours…). I haven’t found one and I am out of food. I can’t find any animals to eat or plants, or anything… other than rotten Zombie flesh. I am low on health and can only travel during the day for fear of creatures attacking me. On my way home, the server decides it isn’t going to cooperate, so I end up falling through the map. After several attempts to teleport myself, I make it back to my buddies home base. Unfortunately, the server is still treating me poorly so I log out . . .



via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24799/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-episode-16/ CustomPCMAX, biome, food, glitch, hungry, Minecraft, mo creatures, rotten flesh, server, teleport, travel, village

No comments:

Post a Comment