Friday, March 15, 2013

Minecraft Adventures – Episode 23 – Castle Progressing Nicely

In this episode of Minecraft Adventures, you can see some of the progress I have made on the castle, I have two towers built and the main surrounding wall. I am now working on the main entrance which will have the main throne room above. Also, made some Redstone lamps to help illuminate the main courtyard, which has had a problem with mob spawning. Not seen (as I lost some video files) was me constructing the outer walls – they have an End Stone core to prevent ogres from busting through. I also have a nice ‘cellar’ below the castle, thanks to the ogres (hence the ogre proof walls now). There is also an underground access shaft in one of . . .



via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24843/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-episode-23-castle-progressing-nicely/ CustomPCMAX, BUILD, castle, custompcmax, End Stone, endstone, kootra, Legendary Beasts, Minecraft, mo creatures, ogre, uberhaxornova, walls

No comments:

Post a Comment