Thursday, March 7, 2013

Minecraft Adventures – Episode 20 – Portal Home

In the last few episodes of Minecraft Adventures, we have been traveling around on our ever constant quest to find a NPC village on this server. And although we have yet to find it, we did find some other cool stuff. For instance, in the two episodes, we battled an Ender Lord and then farmed it’s palace for valuables. In those valuables, I got bunch of Obsidian and I decided – it is time to go home. Of course, that means I have about 4000+ meters to go on foot. If I travel via nether portal, though, that is cut down to about 500 meters, so I headed off to my buddies nearby redwood house that has a portal in . . .



via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24820/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-episode-20-portal-home/ CustomPCMAX, Ender Lord, Legendary Beasts, mo creatures, nether, palace, portal

No comments:

Post a Comment