Thursday, April 25, 2013

Minecraft – Adventures in Direwolf20 – Lich Castle Twilight Forest – Episode 7


<< WATCH PREVIOUS EPISODE WATCH NEXT EPISODE >>




One of the things we discovered in the last episdode of Adventures in Direwolf20 was the Lich Castle in the Twilight Forest. We explored some the last time we were there, but today I decided that I want to got a little further and see what kind of trouble I can get into as I go further into the castle.


Once into the center of the tower (this tower, there seems to be a bunch), there is a giant spiral staircase that goes to the top. All along the way, there are mobs and spawners. Also, lots of side rooms with more spawners, and some treasures.


After clearing out a lot of zombies, skeletons, spiders and those flying books, we get towards the top and see a room with a glass floor. At this point, I have the energy bar for the Lich King on my screen, so I know he is close by. I poked my head up and got attacked by a lot of different things, my health dropped and I got scared. My bags were full and I didn’t want to lose it all. I will come back another time with just the goal of going after the Lich.


I head down to the floor, setup a linking book and get the hell out of there!


direwolf20, lich castle, twilight forest






via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24925/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-in-direwolf20-lich-castle-twilight-forest-episode-7/ CustomPCMAX, books, castle, direwolf20, Lich Castle, Lich King, Minecraft, mobs, tower, Twilight Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment