Monday, April 22, 2013

Minecraft – Adventures in Direwolf20 – Mystcraft: Ages – Episode 5


<< WATCH PREVIOUS EPISODE WATCH NEXT EPISODE >>




In a past episode, we traveled very briefly to another ‘age’ to rescue Undead. Ages are essentially other dimensions that we can explore. They are part of the Mystcraft mod.


In this episode of Adventures of Direwolf20, we decided to go explore one of these ‘ages’ first hand. This ‘age’ was created by Undead and he has a little base set up already. When we first arrive here, we are in a gigantic underground cave system with an abundance of ores visible all over the place. One could spend a very long time mining down here. Of course, I am usually a little more entertained when I am exploring around, so naturally I look around. After fighting off a few mobs and seeing that the underground area is very much the same all over, I decide it is time to see if there is a surface to explore.


It is raining when I get to the surface and I almost immediately receive a slowness and nausea effect on my character. Purely by chance, I realize that standing under cover (and being protected from the rain) the effects wear off. I also surfaced by a strange group of statues that surround a chest. Once I get close, I come under attack by some strange beads of light that can shoot energy beams at me. Not sure what these are, but they are tough to catch and kill (if not impossible…). So, instead of trying to kill them, I create a little shelter for myself and grab the chest.


Keep watching to see what else I find up here on this very messed up surface area.






via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24911/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-in-direwolf20-mystcraft-ages-episode-5/ CustomPCMAX, ages, dimensions, direwolf20, explore, exploring, feed the beast, ftb, Minecraft, mobs, mystcraft

No comments:

Post a Comment