Friday, April 19, 2013

Minecraft – Adventures in Direwolf20 – To the RESCUE!! – Episode 4


So, late last night, I received a text message from Undead stating that he was trapped in another “age” on a 4×4 platform. He had transported himself off to some other dimension, but had forgotten to bring a linking book with him to get back to home base (or anywhere for that matter).


In this episode of Adventures in Direwolf20, I go to rescue him. I also get a first hand look at some other aspects of the Mystcraft mod that is included in the Direwolf20 pack. Ages are essentially other dimensions to explore.


From the Feed the Beast Wiki



In the context of Mystcraft, an Age is a new dimension players can explore, similar to the Overworld, Nether or The End in vanilla Minecraft. Unlike those dimensions, however, Ages have a wide range of possibilities. Players can find themselves in a Skylands age as pictured, or in an endless ocean with giant trees sprouting from the water. Advanced players can even write their own ages.



As you can see in the video, when I get to the Age that Undead is trapped in, I immediately start taking poison damage. Undead later confirms that some Ages can be unstable as was the case with this one.


Now I have one more thing to start playing with – Ages – hopefully I don’t get trapped myself.






via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24904/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-in-direwolf20-to-the-rescue-episode-4/ CustomPCMAX, ages, dimensions, direwolf20, explore, ftb, home, Minecraft, new, night, water

No comments:

Post a Comment