Friday, April 19, 2013

Minecraft – Adventures in Direwolf20 – Exploring – Episode 3


In this episode of Adventures in Direwolf20 – I decided to partake in one of the great joys of Minecraft – EXPLORING! I set out from our base only to realize that our base appears to be an island (or largely surrounded by water, I haven’t gone every direction yet). So, I craft up some boats and go for a little pleasure cruise.


My first stop is at a nearby little island that has an interesting statue. Not exactly sure what these are for (I am sure some mod), I jump out and start digging. I found a little cave system, some ores and what not. When I came back up, I realized the sun had set and this little island has become infested with things wanting to kill me. After battling for a while, I made a break for my boat and continue on my journey.


The next thing I found is a little coastal front village. Quite a few structures and a few villagers wandering about. Once the sun sets, the zombies set in and it becomes pretty unsafe here.


minecraft video direwolf20 mod pack






via CustomPCMAX.com http://www.custompcmax.com/24899/custompcmax/minecraft-adventures-in-direwolf20-exploring-episode-3/ CustomPCMAX, boat, direwolf20, exploring, ftb, island, Minecraft, village, water, zombies

No comments:

Post a Comment